Get instant access to our online WordPress Tutorials. Become a WP Wizard today! Learn how to build a website or blog in WordPress with our video tutorials. Learn at your pace. Only $79 per year!
Online WordPress Training
ONLY $79 for 12 months access to ALL 172 videos!
Learn from Home
At Your Pace
Learn from home
We will help you to achieve your goals and to grow your business. WordPress is an Open Source Software system used by millions of people around the world to create beautiful websites and blogs. WordPress has no real limit as to what can be done with a bit of learning. It is completely customisable by the use of themes and plugins. You can get free and premium themes and plugins which can be downloaded from WordPress.org or from hundreds of websites around the world.
A Total of
Only $79 per year
Editor Overview, Adding Blocks, Paragraph Block, Heading Block, Image Block, Gallery Block, Cover Block, Quote Block, List Block, Video Block, Audio Block, File Block, Code Block, Custom HTML Block, Preformatted Block, Pullquote Block, Table Block, Classic Block, Verse Block, Spacer Block, Button Block, More Block, Page Break Block, Columns Block, Separator Block, Media and Text Block, Shortcode Block, Archives Block, Categories Block, Latest Comments Block, Embed Block
- The Dashboard – This is a general overview of how your dashboard works.
- The Admin Bar – How the admin bar works.
- Getting To Know The Editor
- The Toolbar – An overview of the different formatting icons inside the toolbar of a page or post.
- Paste From Word – How to paste content into your page or post from a word document to without have formatting issues.
- Add A Heading – How to add a heading to your page or post.
- Add A Paragraph – How to add a paragraph in your page or post using the kitchensink toolbar.
- Edit Text – How to edit or format the text contents of your page or post.
- Hyperlinks – How to add an internal or external link to your website (3.1 style!).
- Lists – How to make a list on your page or post, and the difference between ordered lists and un-ordered lists.
- Embed Video – How to embed an video directly to your page or post.
- Distraction-Free Writing – The new distraction free writing feature.
- Revisions – The new revisions feature.
- Media Library – The purpose of a Media Library, how it works and the important features.
- Add Media – How to add or upload a media file from your computer to WordPress media section
- Add Image From Media Library – How to add an image to your page or post.
- Add Image From Computer – How to add an image from your computer to a page or post.
- Add Image From URL – How to add an image to your page for post from another website.
- Delete Image– How to delete an image from your page or post.
- Edit Image – How to edit an image whilst your inside your page or post. This includes alignment, title and more.
- Replace Image – How to replace an existing image inside your page or post.
- Image Editor – How to use the image editor and how to start editing an image.
- Rotate and Flip Images – Overview of the editing icons and other functionality that will be useful in editing an image.
- Crop and Scale Images – How to crop an image using the image editor
- Featured Image – How to use the featured image.
- Add New Page – How to add a new page to your WordPress site.
- Trash A Page – How to remove a post or page. Temporarily remove the post and store them all to the trash bin.
- Restore A Page – How to restore a post or page after you have placed it in the trash.
- Add New Post – This will teach you steps on how to add a new post to your WordPress site.
- Categories – Overview of the purpose of categories.
- Tags – The purpose of tags explained and how to make tags for each page or post.
- Trash A Post – How to remove a post or page. Temporarily remove the post and store them all to the trash bin.
- Restore A Post – How to restore a post or page after you have placed it in the trash.
- QuickPress – How to use QuickPress
- Comments – Overview of the purpose of comments.
- Link Categories – How to group your links.
- Add Links – How to manage links from your website to other website.
- Edit Links – How to add and edit links on you page or post.
- Change Your Password – How to change your password.
- Add a page to a menu
- Move pages on a menu
- Add a custom link to a menu
- Overview – Getting Started, Widgets, Layout, Library
- Basic Widgets – Inner Section, Heading Widget, Image Widget, Text Editor, Video Widget, Button Widget, Divider Widget, Spacer Widget, Google Maps Widget, Icon Widget
- General Widgets – Image Box, Icon Box, Image Gallery, Star Rating, Image Carousel, Icon List, Counter, Progress Bar, Testimonial, Tabs, Accordion, Toggle, Social Icons, Alert, Sound Cloud, Shortcode, HTML, Menu Anchor, Sidebar Widgets
- Product Overview
- Add a product
- Simple Product
- Grouped Product
- External Product
- Variable Product
- Downloadable Product
- Product Categories
- Product Tags
- Shipping Classes
- Product Attributes
- Page Analysis
Importance Of Digital Analytics, Core Analysis Techniques, Conversions And Marketing Attribution, Creating A Measurement Plan, How Google Analytics works, Key Metrics And Dimensions, Creating An Account, Understanding Account Structure, Setting Up Basic Filters, Setting Up Goals, Collecting Campaign Data, Reporting Overview, Audience Reports, Acquisition Reports, AdWords Reports, Behavior Reports, Custom Reports And Dashboards, Goal Flow Report, Ecommerce Reports, Multi-Channel Funnels Reports, Attribution Reports
Starting the page builder, Page builder templates, Adding rows and columns, The heading module, Photo module, Separator module, Text editor module, Video module, Accordion module, Button module, Call to action module, Callout module, Contact form module, Icon group module, Icon module, Map module, Social buttons module, Tabs module, HTML module, Quick start, Testimonials module
- Add A New Form
- Form Editor
- Form Settings
- Form Enteries
- Form Preview
Invest in Yourself
Are you new to WordPress?
Are you confused and even a little intimated with the WordPress Content Management System?
Starting your own business or running an existing business?
Do you want to build and edit WordPress websites that rank high in search engines?
Looking to “Do It Yourself” and save money?
Does your business have an existing websites that needs additional content, pages edited or perhaps a brand new “sophisticated” look to take your business website from outdated to modern?
With our online WordPress training courses you will quickly learn the skills it takes to manage a beautiful, modern WordPress Website.